- The Ship
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: September 19 - 28, 2022
Host: Locally guided aboard Wind Surf
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer - See costing tab and call us for details!
Greek temples, rugged coastal mountain ranges, and rustic, tile-roofed villages dotting the eastern Adriatic shoreline define this exceptional 10-day cruise with an overnight port stay in Kotor, Montenegro. Toast the benefits of Croatian microclimates during a wine tasting near rocky vineyards outside of Zadar. Sail, swim and snorkel at pristine archipelago near Hvar, or rise early to pick fresh, organic vegetables for your family-style Croatian breakfast in the village of Hora, near there. Master Montenegro cuisine under the guidance of a decorated restaurant chef in Kotor. Admire the royal ambiance of Achillion, the Greek mansion of a former Austrian empress in Corfu. And enjoy Greek music performances and take your mark on the hallowed ground of the Olympia.
- The stunning, sail-assisted Wind Surf - the flagship of the Windstar Cruises fleet
- Plan extra time before and after your cruise to look for the UNESCO sites of Athens and Venice
- From Katakolon, visit the original home of the Olympic Games
- Relax on the beach during your day in Corfu, known for a wonderful selection of beaches to choose from
- Overnight in Kotor and walk the medieval alleyways to discover Baroque palaces and Romanesque churches
- Discover the medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, a UNESCO site
- Appreciate the beauty of the turquoise Plitvices Lake, a UNESCO Site near Zadar
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Images courtesy of Windstar Cruises
Consider spending a few extra days in Greece or Italy before or after your cruise. Please contact us, about possible extension options.
On any day, the 342-guest flagship, draws admiring glances as she glides majestically into port with her tall sails billowing.
Facilities include several dining options and a variety of bars and lounges, a small swimming pool with two whirlpools and plenty of outdoor deck space, perfect for soaking up the sun.
Wind Surf recently underwent a significant renovation in November 2019 of public spaces and suites, including an expanded lounge with new lights and sound for upcoming stage performances. Relax into the destinations you’re visiting at the new World Spa by Windstar, which will offer regional spa treatments, including massage styles like Swedish, Japanese Shiatsu and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi. A new Officer’s Suite, which might be the only one of its kind, provides you the chance to stay in the heart of the officer quarters tucked right behind the Bridge.
- Accommodations for 9 nights onboard the Wind Surf
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- International flights to Athens/ home from Venice
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$137 per person (additional charges)
- Shore activities (chargeable)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature including spa
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting in Athens, Greece/Ending in Venice, Italy:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer - Price starting from US$4,263* per person :
- Twin share in Category B (entry level cabin)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is the Category TX Deluxe (best cabin placement), starting from US$4,983* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details!
Civilized Adventures Bonus US$100 shipboard credit per person.
Book with confidence! Cancel up to 121 days or greater from travel and get a full refund (less a US$100 p.p. admin. fee).
Sound Interesting? Call us, we have lots of fabulous specials! Book early for the best deals.
* Port taxes of US$137 per person are additional.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (May 11, 2021). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.