- The Ship
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: May 16 - 24, 2022
Host: Locally guided aboard Star Pride
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer - See costing tab and call us for details!
Greek temples and Turkish mosques punctuate the golden coastlines of these ancient rival nations throughout this 9-day coastal exploration of the Aegean Sea, scenic Dardanelles and the Sea of Maramara. Transit the narrow, time saving Corinth Canal to Itea and the sacred ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo, the former home of the ancient world’s most respected oracle. Sip tart and flavorful white wines made from local grapes grown atop the windy ridges of Santorini. Hike between black lava rocks and white pumice stones to the smoldering crater on Neo Kameni. Shop for fresh fruits and vegetables in an open Turkish market with a local chef, then return to his Bodrum restaurant and cook up Turkish meals paired with regional wines and beer. Stroll in the shade of former terrace houses and columned buildings in ancient Ephasus prior to a late-night stay in the markets and cafes of Kusadasi, Turkey.
- Newly renovated all-suite ship
- From Canakkale see the ruins of Troy and Trojan Horse statue
- Discover the island of Delos, a UNESCO site and the mythical birthplace of the god Apollo
- Visit memorable Ephesus and the House of Mary from Kusadasi
- Enjoy late night stays in Bodrum and Kusadasi and get a flavor of the local life there
- Appreciate the beauty of the whitewashed buildings and blue domes of Santorini
- Transit the narrow Corinth Canal, so close you can almost reach out and touch the walls
- Visit the Delphi Archeological Museum, which contains some of the finest works of art in Greece.
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Images courtesy of Windstar Cruises
Plan extra time before and after your cruise to experience the UNESCO sites of Istanbul and Athens. Please contact us, about possible extension options.
Starting July 2021, this all-suite ship will complete renovation as part of the $250 Million Star Plus Initiative to provide more of what our guests love.
New public areas, including two new dining venues, a new spa, infinity pool, and fitness area. The ship also boasts all new bathrooms in every suite and a new category of Star suites, featuring a new layout.
Carrying only 312 guests, Star Pride still tucks into narrow waterways like the Corinth Canal.
- Accommodations for 8 nights onboard the Star Pride
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- International flights to Istanbul/ home from Athens
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$180 per person (additional charges)
- Shore activities (chargeable)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature including spa
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting in Istanbul, Turkey /Ending in Athens, Greece:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer - Price starting from US$3,359* per person :
- Twin share in Category Star Porthole Suite (entry level cabin)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is Balcony Suite (best cabin placement), starting from US$4,709* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details!
Civilized Adventures Bonus US$100 shipboard credit per person.
Book with confidence! Cancel up to 121 days or greater from travel and get a full refund (less a US$100 p.p. admin. fee).
Sound Interesting? Call us, we have lots of fabulous specials! Book early for the best deals.
* Port taxes of US$180 per person are additional.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (May 11, 2021). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.