- The Ship
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: Sep 13-21, 2021
Host: Locally guided aboard Wind Surf
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer – See costing tab and call us for details!
The timeless grandeur of the Acropolis and the volcanic vistas from Santorini’s blue-domed villages are perfect preludes to this detailed 8-day exploration of Greece and the Adriatic. Wander the elegant gardens surrounding the white-pillared Achilleion Palace in Corfu. Admire Monopoli’s 4,500-year-old urns and ancient artifacts. Stroll the uncrowded streets of tiny Komiza, then board a small boat and experience the azure and emerald iridescent magic within the limestone walls of the Blue and Green Grottos. Sit, sip and listen as Zadar’s shoreline waves create a concert of random music along the waterfront. This memorable journey culminates among Venetian gondolas and glass-blowers, where you can stroll in the Piazza San Marco or browse one-of-a-kind artisan shops.
- Plan extra time before and after your cruise to experience the UNESCO sites of Athens and Venice
- From Santorini, take a tour of the Bronze Age excavations at UNESCO site Akrotiri
- Relax on the beach during your day in Corfu, known for a wonderful selection of beaches to choose from
- Discover the medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, a UNESCO site
- Find a café to try the local flavors of Komiza
- Appreciate the beauty of the turquoise Plitvice Lakes, a UNESCO site near Zadar
Plan extra time before and after your cruise to experience the UNESCO sites of Athens and Venice. Please contact us, about possible extension options.
On any day, the 342-guest flagship, draws admiring glances as she glides majestically into port with her tall sails billowing.
Facilities include several dining options and a variety of bars and lounges, a small swimming pool with two whirlpools and plenty of outdoor deck space, perfect for soaking up the sun.
Wind Surf recently underwent a significant renovation in November 2019 of public spaces and suites, including an expanded lounge with new lights and sound for upcoming stage performances. Relax into the destinations you’re visiting at the new World Spa by Windstar, which will offer regional spa treatments, including massage styles like Swedish, Japanese Shiatsu and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi. A new Officer’s Suite, which might be the only one of its kind, provides you the chance to stay in the heart of the officer quarters tucked right behind the Bridge.
Everything about Wind Surf speaks of welcome. Come aboard and see it for yourself.
- Accommodations for 8 nights onboard the Wind Surf
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- International flights to Athens/ home from Venice
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$137 per person (additional charges)
- Shore activities (chargeable)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature including spa
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting in Athens, Greece/Ending in Venice, Italy:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer – Price starting from US$4,291* per person :
- Twin share in Category BX Deluxe (listed cabins starting at)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is the Category TX Deluxe (best cabin placement), starting from US$4,861* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details!
* Port taxes of US$137 per person are additional.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (July 28, 2020). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.