- Trip Route
Date: Choose your dates!
Host: Local guides
Trip Type: Top Picks
From the fine food and wine to the friendly wildlife, this journey will take you through South Australia and Victoria is the most tasteful way. Indulge at South Australia’s luxurious accommodation, The Louise before heading to Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island. Explore Yarra Valley before eating your way through the Mornington Peninsula and ending your stay in the most livable city in the world, Melbourne. Full of food, wine and wildlife, this adventure provides the best of both states.
- Join a Degustation Walking Tour in Melbourne
- Explore Yarra Valley with Hot Air Ballooning & Wine Experience Tour
- Enjoy a foodies journey through the Mornington Peninsula
- Stay at a luxury vineyard retreat overlooking the world renowned Barossa Valley
- Discover Kangaroo Island, home to an abundance of iconic native Australian wildlife species, stunning coastlines, and spectacular scenery
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 1 - Welcome to Melbourne, Victoria
- Day 2 - Progressive Degustation Walking Tour in Melbourne
- Day 3 - Melbourne to Yarra Valley
- Day 4 - Yarra Valley Ballooning & Wine Experience Tour
- Day 5 - Yarra Valley to Mornington Peninsula
- Day 6 - Mornington Peninsula to Barossa Valley
- Day 7 - Vineyard Experience in Barossa Valley
- Day 8 - Barossa Valley to Kangaroo Island
- Day 9 - Private Touring around Kangaroo Island
- Day 10 - Kangaroo Island to Adelaide
- Day 11 - Departure from Adelaide
Starting Melbourne/Ending Adelaide
Due to the great currency fluctuation and variation of pricing based on dates and group sizes, prices for all of our services will be quoted upon request. This policy enables us to provide you with the most competitive and up to date quotes. We invite you to browse our website to select the travel style that meets your needs, our Customs Travel Advisors are only a call/email away ready to provide any assistance in designing your itinerary.