Date: Rio Carnival Season
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
Embrace the Green Coast with the beautiful colonial city of Paraty and Rio’s architecture and beaches before witnessing the carnival parades at Rio’s famous Sambadrome. You can simply watch or even join the parade! Elsewhere in town, everyone from kids to grandparents celebrates the Carnival for 5 days and nights – it is an essential part of Rio life. Come and enjoy it at least once in a lifetime!
- Wander in the beautiful colonial city of Paraty
- Venture out by boat to Saco do Mamanguá, a tropical fjord, with greenish tones and fabulous mangrove
- Enjoy the vibrancy and buzz of Rio’s carnival
- Be part of the Samba parade in costume
- Visit the iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain and the Christ the Redeemer
Questions? Please contact Andrew for more information.
- Paraty (3 nights)
- Rio de Janeiro (4 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.