- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: June 6-15, 2023
Host: Locally guided aboard Silver Cloud
Cost: From $10,300 CAD per person - ask us for more details!
A round trip from Dublin’s Celtic shores, taking in the rugged beauty of Scotland’s remote islands. Learn all about Iona’s monastery, one of the most important and influential in the British Isles with your Expedition Guide. St. Kilda might be uninhabited by humans, but thousands of sea birds call these craggy cliffs home, so get your cameras ready! Then it's time for the wild moors of the Shetlands, the Orkneys, the Isle of Skye – they’re all as beautiful and as diverse as can be. The Isle of Man is last before returning to Dublin.
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Images courtesy of Silversea Cruises
Sounds intriguing? For further information on the itinerary, shore excursions, ship and more, please contact us.
Important note: This itinerary is a tentative outline of what you’ll experience on this voyage; please be aware that no specific itinerary can be guaranteed.
- Economy class round trip flights*
- Transfers (between airport and ship)
- In-country flights (when required by the itinerary)
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Spacious, ocean-view suites with Butler service
- Personalised service - nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open seating dining
- Beverages in suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirit
- Inclusive room service
- Unlimited free WiFi for all guests
- Enrichment lecturers
- Onboard entertainment
- Onboard gratuities
*from major North American gateways. Additional business class upgrade available at reduced price, ask us!
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control