- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: April 16 - 30, 2023
Host: Locally guided aboard Greg Mortimer
Cost: From $9,900 USD per person - ask us for more details!
Volcanic activity throughout the north-eastern Atlantic Ocean has shaped the dramatic features of Cape Verde, the Canary Islands and the Azores, which are renowned for their exceptional biodiversity. Experience extraordinary birdlife, revel in striking coastal and mountain scenery, keep a close watch for encounters with elegant marine wildlife, and hear stories of the fascinating history of the local people and their culture with its rich African and European heritage
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at email@example.com
© Images courtesy of Aurora Expeditions
Check out the detailed itinerary here.
Click here for a printable version of the itinerary to share with friends and family interested in joining you on this adventure.
Intrigued? For further information on the itinerary, shore excursions, ship and more, please contact us.
Important note: This itinerary is a tentative outline of what you’ll experience on this voyage; please be aware that no specific itinerary can be guaranteed.
- Airport transfers on Days 1, 2, and 15
- Welcome reception/pre-embarkation briefing
- One night pre-cruise hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Lisbon
- Charter flight from Lisbon to Praia
- Charter flight from Ponta Delgada to Lisbon
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation)
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees
- Gratuities for ship’s crew
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in itinerary
- Transfers – unless specified in itinerary
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges