Date: Your choice of dates (12 nights)
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
Visiting Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai as well as small villages, towns and hamlets in their surrounds, this trip will explore what life is really like in China. Whether you’re visiting the Aberdeen Fishing Village, where residents live on fishing junks set against the backdrop of high rise buildings, strolling through Panjiayuan Antique market, or looking at the stunning skyline of the Victoria Harbour, you’ll enjoy incredible food, company and sights.
- Visit Huanghuacheng Great Wall (he only section of the wall submerged in water)
- Enjoy traditional dinner of Peking duck
- Tour the UNESCO declared Forbidden City
- Try your hand at a cooking class
- Evening Huangpu River Cruise watching the waterfront sparkle in moonlight
- Take a side car ride through the city of Shanghai
- Take a walk along the Wisdom Path
- Cable car ride from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping Plateau
- Catamaran trip to Macau
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at email@example.com
- Hong Kong City (4 nights)
- Beijing (4 nights)
- Shanghai (4 nights)
Click here to see the full detailed itinerary.
Contact us to create YOUR Custom Civilized Adventure!
Due to the great currency fluctuation, prices for all of our services will be quoted upon request. This policy enables us to provide you with the most competitive quotes. We invite you to browse our website to select the travel style that meets your needs, our Custom Travel Advisors are only a call/email away ready to provide any assistance in designing your itinerary.
If you want to pair this itinerary down to fewer nights, we’re always happy to accommodate what time you have available as well. Please contact us for more information.