Date: March 5 – 16, 2022
Travel Style: Cruising
Over the course of 12 unhurried days, The Gauguin allows you to discover the South Pacific’s most beautiful and vibrant islands, ports, and cities.
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: March 5 - 16, 2022
Host: Locally guided aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer - See costing tab and call us for details!
The South Pacific puts on quite a show, and the region’s incredible diversity of scenery is front and center on this 11-night journey through the Cook and Society Islands. From the rugged terrain of Rarotonga and coral reef-lined lagoon of Aitutaki to the jaw-dropping beauty of bucket-list mainstays Bora Bora and Moorea, you’ll be hard pressed to pick your favorite port.
- Hidden beneath the emerald foliage on the “Garden Island” of Huahine, you’ll find hidden temples surrounded by rare orchids, ancient archaeological sites, and panoramic views that are sure to take your breath away. What more could you ask for?
- Spend two long, luxurious days in storied Bora Bora. You’ve seen the photos and magazine covers, but the real deal is even more beautiful than you could have ever imagined. Take it all in with a dip in the lagoon or a sunset sail.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Images courtesy of Paul Gauguin Cruises
For details on the ship, daily itinerary and more see our interactive itinerary here.
Consider spending a few extra days on your favorite island by adding a hotel stay before or after your cruise. Please contact us about possible extension options.
While not expected, itinerary is subject to change due to weather and other conditions.
- Roundtrip airfare in economy class from Los Angeles
- Airport/pier transfers and dayrooms in Papeete
- Accommodations for 11 nights onboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Complimentary watersports
- Day at Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to Paul Gauguin's private beach in Bora Bora
- Flights to/from Los Angeles
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$220 per person (additional charges)
- Shore excursions not listed in the inclusions (contact us for more details)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
For a taste of this exciting adventure, check out this video!
Civilized Adventures Special Offer - Price starting from US$4,780* including roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles :
- Cat. B (Veranda Suite): US$6,970 - sold out
- Cat. C (Balcony Stateroom): US$6,090 - sold out
- Cat. D (Balcony Stateroom): US$5,860 - limited availability
- Cat. E (Window Stateroom): US$5,110 - 6 cabins left
- Cat. F (Porthole Stateroom): $4,780 - sold out
*PRICES PER PERSON / TWIN OR DOUBLE SHARE / PORT TAX OF $220 PER PERSON NOT INCLUDED
Civilized Adventures Bonus US$200 shipboard credit per person.
Book by December 31, 2021 and enjoy delayed final payment until 30 days before the departure date of your cruise.
Sound Interesting? Call us, there is very limited space and this is a highly discounted deal for Tahiti and the Cook Islands!
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (March 8, 2021). A deposit of 25% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.