Date: You pick!
Host: Locally Guided
Cost: Varies by experience, ask us!
This two and a half week adventure will bring you into the depths of the cloud and rainforests, down the bustline streets of San Jose, past stunning natural waterfalls and into the lap of luxury. A great mix of activity and relaxation.
- Celebrate the natural wonders in the rain and cloud forests and the splendid creatures that inhabit this magical environment
- Stand at the base of a 70m waterfall, and swim in it’s fresh water natural pool
- Enjoy a rum or wine tasting, or cooking class as you relax in the luxury of Secrets Resort Papagayo.
- Discover the secrets behind handicrafts, herbal remedies, and fresh produce at the local markets
- Visit the pre-Columbian Gold Museum, home to 1,600 gold artifacts dating back to 500 CE
- Learn how to brew coffee from three different coffee shops
- San Jose (2 nights)
- Vara Blanca (3 nights)
- Arenal Volcano National Park (3 nights)
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve (2 nights)
- Gulf of Papagayo (6 nights)
- San Jose (1 night)
Contact us for details on this adventure or customizing it to create your perfect trip!
The price of this trip will vary based on the group size, time of year and level of experience you are looking for. We have a variety of options available and can tailor this trip to your needs. Please contact us for more information.