- The Ship
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: February 5 - 12, 2022
Host: Locally guided aboard Star Legend
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer - See costing tab and call us for details!
Learn about the area from a local Naturalist on board, then take a Zodiac ashore and find rare experiences for yourself. Hike through Manuel Antonio National Park in search of its lovely beaches and abundant animal life. Soar high above the Quepos jungle floor as you zipline searching for such wildlife residents as monkeys, sloths, and toucans, then explore Golfo Dulce with some of the most intense rainforest landscapes in the world. Take a daylight transit through the massive Panama Canal, one of the world's most stunning feats of engineering on a ship that lets you see it all.
- Newly renovated all-suite ship
- Learn insights from presentations given by Eddie Roblero or Diego Vasquez, our Costa Rican Naturalists who will be on board the entire cruise
- Explore the beaches and wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Find the coastline beauty of Golfo Dulce’s rainforest flora and fauna
- Plentiful marine life surrounding Isla Parida
- Appreciate this engineering feat with daylight transit of the Panama Canal
- Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of Panama and Costa Rica
- Savor the delicious spread of Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue to tantalize your taste buds
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Images courtesy of Windstar Cruises
Consider spending a few extra days in Panama or Costa Rica before or after your cruise. Please contact us, about possible extension options.
Starting March 2021, this all-suite ship will complete renovation as part of the $250 Million Star Plus Initiative to provide more of what our guests love. New public areas, including two new dining venues, a new spa, elevated pool, and fitness area. The ship also boasts all new bathrooms in every suite and a new category of Star Suites, featuring a new layout.
Carrying only 312 guests, Star Legend still tucks into narrow waterways like the Panama Canal.
- Accommodations for 7 nights onboard the Star Legend
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- International flights to Colón / home from Puerto Caldera
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$325 per person (additional charges)
- Shore activities (chargeable)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature including spa
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting in Colón, Panama /Ending in Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer - Price starting from US$2,088* per person :
- Twin share in Category Star Porthole Suite (entry level cabin)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is Star Ocean View Suite 1 (best cabin placement), starting from US$2,268* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details!
Civilized Adventures Bonus US$100 shipboard credit per person.
Book with confidence! Cancel up to 121 days or greater from travel and get a full refund (less a US$100 p.p. admin. fee).
Sound Interesting? Call us, we have lots of fabulous specials! Book early for the best deals.
* Port taxes of US$325 per person are additional.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (June 29, 2021). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.