Date: Monthly departures
Travel Style: Set Departure
Unwind under vast African skies, in some of the few last expanses of true wilderness and arguably the best game viewing areas on the continent. From untouched Tarangire, to the world famous Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks, this safari is run at a leisurely pace, allowing one ample time to discover the wild spirit of Tanzania.
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Dates & Cost
Date: Monthly departures (join a small group or build your own departure)
Host: Local guides
Group size: Minimum 2/Maximum 8 participants
Cost: Starting from US$ 3,120 per person sharing
Unwind under vast African skies, in some of the few last expanses of true wilderness and arguably the best game viewing areas on the continent. From untouched Tarangire to the world famous Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks, this safari is run at a leisurely pace, allowing one ample time to discover the wild spirit of Tanzania.
The aim of our Essence of Tanzania safari is to be located as near to the migration as possible. During the months December to mid-March, we include nights at Ndutu Wilderness for the wildebeest calving in the South. Between April and June, our central Serengeti Wilderness Camp is well located for the herds moving through, and June to October / Nov we include time in the North – for anticipated river crossings through the Mara River.
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti plains
- Scenic flight over the Rift Valley (optional)
- Game drives in open-air vehicles
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area (2 nights)
- Serengeti National Park (4 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
- Services of a Wild Frontiers guide
- Accommodation at quality lodges/ tented camps
- Meals as specified in detailed itinerary
- Local beer, house wine and soft drinks and full board at select camps
- Park and camp/ concession fees (listed separately above)
- Game viewing activities as indicated
- International flights, and one-way flight from Serengeti to Arusha
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- All items of a personal nature and any service not specified
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. park fee increases, fuel surcharges, currency fluctuations)
Monthly departures - Guaranteed minimum of 2 guests.
Starting from US$ 3,120 per person*, based on double accommodation.
*The price of this trip will vary based on your dates chosen. Please contact us for pricing, more information and to book.
All quoted prices and itinerary effective at time of publication (January 14, 2021). All payments are non-refundable once received. Trip cancellation and medical insurance are strongly recommended. For more information, contact email@example.com.