Date: Choose your dates
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
- 2 nights in Tallinn, 2 nights Lahemma National Park, 4 nights in St. Petersburg & 4 nights Moscow at 4 & 5-star luxury hotels
- Fun and unusual activities include nature walks, easy cycling, and walking tours
- Diverse dining experiences throughout, including a medieval feast, dinner with a local family, a dinner cruise, and fine dining in Moscow
- Privileged access at Peterhof (Peter the Great's Palace) and the Tretyakov Gallery prior to official opening hours - AVOIDING THE CROWDS!
- TIme for own explorations in Tallinn, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Immerse yourself in Baltic culture with walking tours, special meals, easy cycling, Viking longship adventure plus a lot more
- Discover special UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the medieval Old Town of Tallinn, historic St. Petersburg, and Moscow's Kremlin and Red Square
- Take in Lahemaa, Europes largest National Park
- Visit two of the worlds greatest galleries: the magnificent Hermitage, and the Tretyakov Gallery
- Star City - A day at the cosmonaut training center plus dinner with a cosmonaut! Sample "space food"
- Lunch at the Russian Vodka Room where there are over 200 kinds of vodkas!
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tallinn (2 nights)
- Lahemaa National Park (2 nights)
- St Petersburg (3 nights)
- Moscow (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.