Date: Year round departures
Travel Style: Cruising
European River cruising in style. View AmaWaterways tremendous variety of 7 and 14 day cruise offerings and let us help you choose the perfect itinerary.
- Why AmaWaterways?
- Possible Routes
Date: Year round departures
Host: Cruise Manager, expert ship staff and crew + expert local guides
Cost: 7 or 14-night cruises available, see our costing tab for more information
- View AmaWaterways’ tremendous variety of cruises, all priced in Canadian dollars: click here.
- We can :
- help you add pre-and post-cruise stays
- help you choose the best trip for your interests
- help you choose the best cabin available.
- Most cabins offer at least a French balcony, many have twin balconies!
- Entry-level cabins are no smaller, however, they have fixed windows
- Selected entertainment onboard
- Experience a variety of stops with your floating hotel as a base. Settle in and enjoy!
- Wonderful menus include selections typical of the region and include wines at lunch and dinner
- Special inclusions may include wine tastings, onboard musical entertainment and Limited Edition Tours
© Images courtesy of AmaWaterways
As a Civilized Adventures’ client said:
“The only river cruise I would ever do is on an AMA waterways boat. The food and service exceeded my expectations. We saw all the other River cruise companies and they don’t measure up to AMA’s standards. Tour groups were very small with quiet vox (wireless headphones linked to the guide) to hear what the guides were saying. Active tours if you wanted- bike or hike. Amazing food experiences that matched each city we were in….the food or drink or dessert of that region”. CN, family group, June 2016
- #1 rated river cruise line in the definitive Berlitz cruise guide
- Cruise the Danube, Rhine, Douro, Seine, Rhone & more
- Some ships have staterooms with connecting doors – great for private groups and families
- Small-group shore excursions are included at various levels (gentle, regular, energetic, or by bike, even for late-risers)
- Use of “Quiet-Vox” wireless headsets so you can hear your guide even if you stop to take a photo!
- Highly trained, attentive and friendly crew reflect Ama’s hands-on approach to management.
- Luxury in a relaxed atmosphere
- Spacious staterooms range from 160 to 350 sq. ft (some single cabins at 140 sq. ft).
- Available space was used to make staterooms larger and provide more amenities (instead of just adding more cabins).
- Fine dining in the Main Restaurant & the Chef’s Table or light meals in the lounge
- Sun Deck Pool (or Jacuzzi), Massage, hair salon, fitness room on all ships
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, on demand movies etc.
- New in 2016: cruise in the Bordeaux region of France
- Optional land extensions are always possible
Let us work with you to choose a trip that you’ll love!
What’s the experience like? Ask our Custom Travel Advisors.
Varies by date, ship, river and number of nights. Please ask our experienced team for details.
New specials are announced frequently – please check with us.
We invite you to browse the AmaWaterways site which is in Canadian dollars.
- Solo? some ships offer single cabins, others offer regular staterooms at a single supplement
- Traveling with a friend? Twin bedded configurations are available