Date: Choose your dates
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
Starting off in Vietnam, where you will take in some of the country's most iconic sights, including a stay in the idyllic mountainous area of Mai Chau, home to many hill tribes. From here, you will head to the charming city of Luang Prabang and uncover the rich spiritual side of Laos. Continue to explore the serene beauty of Southern Laos, staying at a peaceful resort along the Mekong River. Your final destination is Siem Reap, where we will explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and more.
Your days will be filled with unforgettable experiences such as discovering the unique cuisine, history and culture, each country has to offer.
- Learn about the tradition of lantern-making in Hoi An
- Explore the ancient town of Hue on a cyclo tour
- Enjoy a foodie walking tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Explore Lan Ha Bay, the lesser-known, but no less beautiful, neighbour of Ha Long Bay
- Visit remote hill tribe villages in Northern Vietnam and learn about their culture & lifestyle
- Witness the Alms Giving Ceremony in Luang Prabang
- Cruise the Mekong’s 4,000 Islands region in Southern Laos
- Watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at email@example.com
- Hoi An (3 nights)
- Hue (2 nights)
- Hanoi (2 nights)
- Lan Ha Bay (2 nights)
- Hanoi (1 night)
- Mai Chau (2 nights)
- Luang Prabang (3 nights)
- Champasak (3 nights)
- Siem Reap (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.