- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: Sep 17 – Oct 1, 2021
Host: Onboard crew and experts
Cost: Starting from US$ 9,795 per person*, book before October 31, 2020 and save 15%, ask us !
Trip Type: Cruising – Yacht to
Follow the route of Leif Erikson from Greenland to Newfoundland, via coastal Labrador, sailing south over the Arctic Circle, surrounded by mountains and glaciers. Greenland’s coast is sublime! Crossing the Davis Strait, you will visit Torngat Mountains National Park, staffed completely by Inuit. Our southerly journey will follow the rugged Labrador coast. Across the Strait of Belle Isle in Newfoundland, you’ll roam North America’s only authenticated Norse site before sailing the picturesque coast of northeast Newfoundland.
- Zodiac along the face of a Greenlandic glacier
- Cross the Arctic Circle by ship via glorious Søndre Strømfjord
- See and learn about the Qilakitsoq mummies at the Greenland National Museum in Nuuk
- Hike and Zodiac among the fall colours of Torngat Mountains National Park, a model of Inuit leadership
- Enjoy a warm welcome in Nain, the administrative capital of Nunatsiavut
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of L’Anse aux Meadows
- Sail through the Narrows into St. John’s historic harbour for a spectacular finale
*See more details under the costing tab.
© Images courtesy of Adventure Canada
Important note : the itinerary may be subject to change without notice due to weather, ice, and sea conditions.
- Accommodations for 14 nights onboard the Ocean Endeavour
- All onboard meals
- Port fees, special access permits, entry, and park fees
- All Zodiac excursions, guided activities and sightseeing
- Complimentary expedition jacket
MANDATORY CHARTER FLIGHT PRICE: Extra $1,295 USD per person
Charter flight Toronto, ON to Kangerlussuaq, Greenland (Early-morning departure)
- Flights to Toronto / from St. John’s
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Mandatory medical evacuation insurance
- Program enhancements/optional excursions (contact us for more details)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting Toronto/ Ending St. John’s:
Price starting at US$9,795* per person, based on double occupancy (Cabin Category 3 – entry level twin cabin)
Our recommended category on this ship is the Cabin Category 4, starting from US$11,095* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details !
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 to 7! Once these cabins are sold, the single supplement fee is 1.5 times the berth cost.
15% Booking Bonus Discount offered until October 31, 2020
Past Adventure Canada Travelers are eligible for 5% extra Discount
* MANDATORY CHARTER FLIGHT PRICE: Extra $1,295 USD per person
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (Feb. 21, 2020). Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.