Date: September 17 – 29, 2022
Travel Style: Hosted Small Group
Join our expert team in Kenya for this ultimate safari and an opportunity to witness the Great Migration in Kenya.
- The Experience
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Unrivalled “front-row” opportunity to experience the greatest animal migration on earth
- Small group, ensure you get personalized attention from the guides
- Luxury accommodations in multiple remote locations
- Access to see endangered species and support conservation efforts for their survival
- Nairobi (2 nights)
- Amboseli National Park (3 nights)
- Lewa Conservancy (3 nights)
- Masai Mara (4 nights)
For details on accommodation, daily activities and more see our interactive itinerary here.
Luxury AccommodationCivilized Adventures selections are an essential part of the overall travel experience. Chosen for location, comfort, ambience, service and always offering high value. The Boma Nairobi is a luxury deluxe hotel and spa. Each of the three camps affords surprising luxury, great food, and access to fantastic game viewing opportunities.
Expert GuidesEnthusiastic local experts give you an insiders’ viewpoint that takes you well beyond any guidebook. The Maasai guides enjoy sharing their knowledge of the small things, tracks, traditional uses of herbs and the Maasai way of life.
Typical Day on SafariAt sunrise, tea/coffee and a snack are delivered to your tent, or they may be offered in the lounge area. Bring an extra layer for game drives in the cool morning hours. Return to camp for a hearty breakfast or brunch, followed by lunch or afternoon tea. During the hottest hours of the day, when animals are less active, you can retreat to your tent or room, or relax by the pool. Your afternoon activity will usually be a game drive into another area. As the sun sets return to camp where a hot shower and an enticing dinner await.
Getting AroundTop notch safari vehicles where everyone will receive a window seat for optimal viewing. We fly between camps to maximize your time and comfort.
- 2 nights luxury deluxe hotel in Nairobi
- 10 nights luxury tented safari camps inclusive of meals, beverages, laundry
- All transfers - Private
- Professional & Expert Safari Guides
- 12 x Breakfast/ 10 x Lunch / 11 x Dinner
- Exclusive deluxe safari vehicles - window seat guaranteed
- All park fees
- 4 x internal flights: Nairobi - Amboseli/ Amboseli - Nairobi - Lewa / Lewa - Masai Mara/ Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Services of Civilized Adventures
- International flights
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Visas (Kenya $52 USD)
- Premium drinks (champagne, spirits)
- Gratuities ~ A Tipping Kitty will be collected at the Pre Departure Meeting (estimate $250 USD per person)
- Additional activities (Night game drives at Lewa/ Hot Air Ballooning in the Masai Mara)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
CostStarting & Ending in Nairobi:
- US$ 9,950 per person, twin share
- US$ 2,790 Single supplement