Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Customized Trip
Take a stroll through 7th century Casablanca visiting religious sites and getting the lay of the land. Discover north Moroccan culture on a calm getaway in Chefchaouen, a picturesque village nestled in the Rif Mountains. Head to Fes, considered intellectual heart of Morocco, with its medina that hasn’t changed in over 500 years…
Date: Choose your dates
Host: Local guides
Cost: Varies by experience, ask us!
Take a stroll through 7th century Casablanca visiting religious sites and getting the lay of the land. Discover north Moroccan culture on a calm getaway in Chefchaouen, a picturesque village nestled in the Rif Mountains. Head to Fes, considered intellectual heart of Morocco, with its medina that hasn’t changed in over 500 years. Visit Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the largest and best-preserved Roman ruins in Morocco. Travel through desert, passing through the impressive Atlas Mountains to the Tafilalet region and admire the serenity of the Sahara in your private tented camp. Explore the labyrinthine souks and perhaps indulge in some shopping in Marrakesh.
- Visit Hassan II Grand Mosque, which houses as many as 25,000 worshipers
- Walk through the brilliant sky blue buildings of Chefchaouen’s medina
- Fes El Bali, the world’s largest living medieval medina-city
- Learn about leather production and tanneries
- See Moulay Ismail’s Mausoleum, one of the few shrines in Morocco that can be visited by non-Muslims.
- stroll through a centuries-old palm grove
- four-wheel-drive vehicle and camelback along the desert dunes of Erg Chebbi
- High Atlas Mountains and Draa Valley
- Tour Marrakesh’s impressive gardens by horse drawn carriage
- Hands on cooking workshop
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at email@example.com
- Casablanca (3 nights)
- Chefchaouen (2 nights)
- Fes (3 nights)
- Erfoud (1 night)
- Luxury tented camp (1 night)
- Ouarzazate (2 nights)
- Asni (2 nights)
- Marrakesh (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.