- Insider's Tips
- Trip Route
Date: Choose your dates!
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
Trip Type: Top Picks
This itinerary offers an amazingly stylish north India experience. Travel through Rajasthan staying in some of the most unique hotels in the country. Each of these properties have been hand-picked with a criterion to be an oasis of calm that one would love to return to after the day’s exploration. Some of them are privately owned by the erstwhile aristocracy lending them a trademark sophistication and a traditional warm Rajput hospitality.
- Explore the busy streets of Old Delhi on a rickshaw
- Enjoy a morning Yoga session in the splendid ruins of Bhangarh followed by breakfast
- Stay at the enchanting Samode Palace set on many levels with several terraces looking out onto panoramic views
- Explore off-the-beaten-path villages in rural Rajasthan
- Visit the magnificent 15th century Mehrangarh Fort
- Head out on jeep safaris in search of the big cats in the hills of Jawai
- Admire the intricately carved 15th century temples at Ranakpur
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Lake Pichola
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi
Days 2 & 3 - Explore Delhi like a local
Day 4 - Take the morning train to visit the Taj Mahal. Continue by road to Aman Bagh
Day 5 - Relax day in Aman Bagh, a tranquil & luxurious resort nestled among the Aravalli mountain range
Day 6 - Drive to the enchanting Samode Palace
Day 7 - Explore Jaipur (day trip)
Day 8 - Drive to the peace and quiet of the tented camp of Chhatra Sagar
Day 9 - Explore the beautiful surroundings of Chhatra Sagar
Day 10 - Drive to Mihir Garh Fort via Jodhpur
Day 11 - Enjoy a jeep safari to the local villages or go riding on the Marwari horses
Day 12 - Drive to the uber chic Jawai Leopard Camp
Day 13 - Enjoy jeep safaris in search of the big cats
Day 14 - Drive to Udaipur
Day 15 - Explore the main sights of Udaipur
Day 16 - Fly back to Delhi. Departure
- Chhatra Sagar and Jawai Leopard Camp are operational from October to March.
- Every year around October, Jodhpur hosts the RIFF festival, recognised as one of the world’s best international music festivals. The festival brings together interlinked musical strands to create three full days of programme revolving around the exceptional variety of Rajasthani traditional and global roots music.
- From mid-December to mid-January heavy fog descends over north India. Expect delays/cancellation of flights/trains and disruptions in the itinerary during this period.
Starting Delhi/Ending Delhi
Due to the great currency fluctuation and variation of pricing based on dates and group sizes, prices for all of our services will be quoted upon request. This policy enables us to provide you with the most competitive and up to date quotes. We invite you to browse our website to select the travel style that meets your needs, our Customs Travel Advisors are only a call/email away ready to provide any assistance in designing your itinerary.