- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: June 24 – July 4, 2021
Host: Onboard crew and experts
Cost: Starting from US$ 6,295 per person*, book before October 31, 2020, and save 15%, ask us !
Trip Type: Cruising – Yacht to
This expedition charts a course unlike any other on Earth, following the Viking voyages from the north of Scotland to the Faroe Islands and onward to Iceland. The Orkney and Shetland Isles offer amazing prehistoric archaeology, hiking and bird-watching. The Faroe Islands are the jewels of the North Atlantic. You’ll visit staggering cliffs hosting vast colonies of seabirds and quaint villages clinging to tiny islands. As you approach Iceland, you’ll experience earth in making: the new volcanic island of Surtsey; the dramatic sea caves of the Westman Islands, and the town of Heimaey—nearly destroyed by a volcano short decades ago.
- Wander among Neolithic standing stones at Stenness and Brodgar, Scotland
- Visit St. Magnus Cathedral, a stunning red sandstone structure that dominates the vibrant town of Kirkwall
- Search the skies for fulmars, puffins, gannets, skuas, and other North Atlantic seabirds
- Shop for woolens and other unique handicrafts in the Orkneys, Shetlands, and Faroes
- Experience the Faroe Islands’s dramatic, otherworldly land and seascapes
- Visit Heimaey, Westman Islands—a town nearly destroyed by a volcano!
- Explore Reykjavík; a clean, green, ancient, and contemporary city bustling with culture
*See more details under the costing tab.
© Images courtesy of Adventure Canada
Please contact us, about possible extension options.
Important note : the itinerary may be subject to change without notice due to weather, ice, and sea conditions.
- Accommodations for 10 nights onboard the Ocean Endeavour
- All onboard meals
- Port fees, special access permits, entry, and park fees
- All Zodiac excursions, guided activities and sightseeing
- Complimentary expedition jacket
- International flights
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Mandatory medical evacuation insurance
- Program enhancements/optional excursions (contact us for more details)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Watch this video to discover this expedition unlike any other on Earth :
Starting Aberdeen, Scotland/ Ending Reykjavik, Iceland:
Price starting at US$6,295 per person, based on double occupancy (Cabin Category 3 – entry level twin cabin)
Our recommended category on this ship is the Cabin Category 4, starting from US$7,595 per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details !
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 to 7! Once these cabins are sold, the single supplement fee is 1.5 times the berth cost.
15% Booking Bonus Discount offered until October 31, 2020
Past Adventure Canada Travellers are eligible for 5% extra Discount
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (Feb. 21, 2020). Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.