Date: September 16 – October 5, 2022 – Limited availability!
Travel Style: Cruising
Join us on this exciting adventure to The Russian Far East & Alaska, home to the world’s largest bear, stunning volcanic landscapes and spectacular populations of seabirds.
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: September 16 – October 5, 2022
Host: Onboard crew and experts
Cost: Exclusive savings with Civilized Adventures apply, see costing tab and call us for details!
Welcome to the world’s most off the beaten track travel destination – the Extreme North of Russia. Departing from Nome, this adventure takes you truly off the beaten track. The raw, jaw dropping beauty of the region is astonishing – coasts that are heavily influenced by the oceans that surround them, this is a region where survival has persevered against the odds. Sail on south to Alaska, where the dramatic scenery of the Hubbard Glacier (amongst others) really comes into its own, before arrival in Vancouver.
Timelessly elegant yet luxuriously relaxed, Silver Wind strikes the perfect balance of yacht-like intimacy combined with the space, amenities and diversions typically reserved for larger vessels. Warm welcomes and gracious personalized service inspire our guests to call her their “home away from home”.
Questions? Please contact Andrew, one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at email@example.com
© Images courtesy of Silversea Cruises
Sounds interesting? To receive a full printable dossier of the voyage, please click here.
Important note: This itinerary is a tentative outline of what you’ll experience on this voyage; please be aware that no specific itinerary can be guaranteed.
- Economy class round trip flights*
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in Anchorage
- Transfers (between airport, hotel and ship)
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Spacious suites with butler service
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Choice of restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including select wines, spirits and soft drinks
- In-suite dining and room service
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Onboard entertainment
- Onboard gratuities
*from major North American gateways. Additional business class upgrade available at reduced price, ask us!
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
For a taste of this exciting adventure, check out this video!
Price starting at CA$19,350 per person:
- Based on double occupancy in Vista Suite. Other suites available, ask us for more details!
- Price includes a 10% Early Booking Bonus (must book & pay in full by May 31st, 2021)
Civilized Adventures Bonus CA$250 shipboard credit per suite.
Past Silversea guests may be eligible for extra benefits!
Sound Interesting? Call us, we have lots of fabulous specials! Book early for the best deals.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (March 2, 2021). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.