Date: June 3 – 11, 2021
Travel Style: Cruising
Discover the Adriatic and Greece from new perspectives during this 8-day cruise that touches on storied landmarks and intimate, little-known ports on the Adriatic Sea and in Greece.
- The Ship
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: June 3 – 11, 2021
Host: Locally guided aboard Star Legend
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer – See costing tab and call us for details!
This odyssey starts in Athens, among the shadows of the Parthenon, silent monuments to ancient athletic competitions. Then transit the tapered, sheer-walled Corinth Canal, a time-saving dream of the rulers of antiquity for 2,000 years, but only reality in 1893. Learn about the global success of Croatian organic vineyards as you sample varietal wines in a farming village. Take in Dubrovnik’s Old Town charms from the heights of a cable car. Savor local delicacies on a Montenegro olive farm tour outside Kotor. Admire Zadar’s Medieval city walls and charming boutiques. The journey ends in Venice, a city to be savored. Let a gondolier serenade you as you glide past graceful palazzos.
- Newly renovated all-suite ship
- Leave larger ships in your wake as you transit the narrow Corinth Canal
- Visit Delphi, where the oracle once shared her wisdom in perplexing riddles
- Listen for the sound of the giant Sea Organ near Zadar
- Walk the medieval alleyways of Kotor to discover Baroque palaces and Romanesque churches
- Enter Dubrovnik’s majestic city walls to find an Old Town still savoring the Middle Ages
- Overnight in Venice with extra time to appreciate St. Mark’s, the canals and the Bridge of Sighs – there’s only one Venice
Consider spending a few extra days in Greece or Italy before or after your cruise. Please contact us, about possible extension options.
Starting January 2021, this all-suite ship will complete renovation as part of the $250 Million Star Plus Initiative to provide more of what our guests love. New public areas, including two new dining venues, a new spa, elevated pool, and fitness area. The ship also boasts all new bathrooms in every suite and a new category of Star Suites, featuring a new layout. With ocean views and at least 277 square feet of suite comfort, Star Legend is the perfect ship for cruising the Adriatic from the serenity of your suite.
Carrying only 312 guests, Star Legend still tucks into small ports and narrow waterways like the Corinth Canal.
- Accommodations for 7 nights onboard Star Legend
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- International flights to Athens/ home from Venice
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$180 per person (additional charges)
- Shore activities (chargeable)
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All items of a personal nature including spa
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting in Athens, Greece/Ending in Venice, Italy:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer – Price starting from US$3,901* per person :
- Twin share in Category Star Porthole Suite (entry level cabin)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is the Star Balcony Suite, starting from US$5,431* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details!
* Port taxes of US$180 per person are additional.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (July 13, 2020). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.