Date: May 21 – June 5, 2021 – ONLY 17 CABINS LEFT!
Host: Locally Guided aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin
Over the course of 13 unhurried nights, The Gauguin allows you to discover the South Pacific’s most storied, beautiful, and culturally vibrant islands, towns, and cities.
- Insider's Tips
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: May 21* – June 5, 2021 – Limited availability!
Host: Locally guided aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin
Cost: Civilized Adventures Special Offer – See costing tab and call us for details!
Trip Type: Cruising – Yacht to
Over the course of 13 unhurried nights, The Gauguin allows you to discover the South Pacific’s most storied, beautiful, and culturally vibrant islands, towns, and cities. No matter what kind of experience you seek, from soaking in the sun on the Society Islands’ white-sand beaches to immersing yourself in the unique cultures of Fiji and Tonga, when you follow in the wake of the world’s most famous explorers in the South Pacific, there are treasures to discover at every port.
- Two separate Fijian ports showcase an intriguing juxtaposition: the sophisticated capital city of Suva and the unspoiled beauty of Savusavu, called the “Hidden Paradise of Fiji.”
- Surrounded by one of the largest barrier reefs in the world, you can see an abundance of tropical fish and beautiful coral blooms while visiting tiny Beqa Island.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin’s own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
*International flight departing from Los Angeles on May 21st/ Cruise Departure date from Papeete is May 22nd
© Images courtesy of Paul Gauguin Cruises
Consider spending a few extra days on your favorite island by adding a hotel stay before or after your cruise. Please contact Ajay, our Cruise Specialist, about possible extension options.
Our Adventure Travel Specialist Ajay Karah just returned from his first Paul Gauguin Cruise around the magical islands of French Polynesia! Don’t be shy to reach out and ask this Virtuoso Voyages expert why this was the best water adventure he’s ever been on & why he’s a believer in the true value of these cruises!!
This itinerary excites him for a couple reasons:
1 – the itinerary sails to islands that are both difficult and expensive to explore by other means, so having an almost all-inclusive price point with Paul Gauguin makes planning for this experience stress-free and great value
2 – having sailed with PG recently, he can say from first hand experience that the service, cuisine, shore excursion choices and opportunities to customize your stay in paradise make this an excellent choice for celebrating any occasion
- Roundtrip airfare in economy class from Los Angeles
- Airport/pier transfers and dayrooms in Papeete
- Accommodations for 13 nights onboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Complimentary watersports
- Day at Paul Gauguin’s private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to Paul Gauguin’s private beach in Bora Bora
- Flights to/from Los Angeles
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Port, security, and handling fees of US$280 per person (additional charges)
- Shore excursions not listed in the inclusions (contact us for more details)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
Starting/Ending in Los Angeles:
Civilized Adventures Special Offer – Price starting from US$7,351* including roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles :
- Per person, Twin share in Porthole Stateroom (entry level cabin)
- Please inquire if interested in Single Supplement
Our recommended category on this ship is the Balcony Stateroom, starting from US$9,603* per person. Other cabins available, ask us for more details !
* Port taxes of US$280 per person are additional.
These prices are special for Canadians Resident, call us for details.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (Feb. 21, 2020). Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.