Date: Choose your dates
Host: Local guides
Cost: Pricing varies, ask us!
Have you always wanted to hike Patagonia? This is the trip for you. We have selected the best hiking spots in Patagonia.
And once you have hiked the most spectacular trails there, why not spend the second half of your trip learning more about South American wine regions in Mendoza and spend the last three days in Copacabana beach in Rio?
- Enjoy dinner and a Tango Show in Buenos Aires
- Hear the roar of the ever-changing 30km long Perito Moreno Glacier
- Trek, horseback ride or mountaineer through Torres del Paine Biosphere Reserve
- Experience the origin of wine in Argentina, enjoying several varieties during winery visits
- See the stunning Iguazu Falls
- Explore Rio de Janeiro like a local
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buenos Aires (3 nights)
- El Chalten (3 nights)
- El Calafate (2 nights)
- Torres del Paine National Park (4 nights)
- Santiago (2 nights)
- Mendoza (3 nights)
- Puerto Iguazu (2 nights)
- Rio de Janeiro (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.