Date: March 21 – 29, 2020
Host: Locally Hosted
Reconnect with the kids or grandkids as you build shared, lasting memories, meeting unique wildlife in the Galapagos. Visit the lava fields in Sullivan Bay, kayak through the red mangroves at Black Turtle Cove, spot the red-footed booby in Darwin’s Bay and in Santa Cruz hike the other-worldly highlands where the giant tortoise still lives.
- Trip Info
- Trip Route
Cost: US$6,730 per adult / US$6,130 per child sharing
Explore this beautiful island archipelago with your family this Spring Break. Reconnect with the kids or grandkids as you build shared, lasting memories, meeting unique wildlife in the Galapagos. Visit the lava fields in Sullivan Bay, kayak through the red mangroves at Black Turtle Cove, spot the red-footed booby in Darwin’s Bay and in Santa Cruz hike the other-worldly highlands where the giant tortoise still lives. In the evening return to the luxurious Sea Star yacht, your home for four nights.
Head back to mainland to discover Quito’s historical district with its varied architecture and colorful culture. Stop in Cotacachi, known for its high quality leatherwork and shop for souvenirs as you wander through Otavalo market. Join us on this perfect spring break getaway with your loved ones.
- Professional guides throughout including a specialized naturalist guide in the Galapagos
- Stay overnight in the highlands to visit Otavalo market and tour the artisan town of Cotacachi
- Private touring includes historic Quito
- Stand on the Equator
- Activities that include walks in the highlands, snorkelling with sea lions, and trail walks on various islands in the remote Galapagos Islands
- Peak season for wildlife viewing
- Internal flights included to/from the Galapagos
- 1 Night Quito
- 4 Nights Galapagos Islands (FB)
- 2 Nights Quito (2B, 1L, 1D)
- 1 Night Otavalo (B, L, D)
Specially chosen accommodations include a boutique property in Quito and a luxury class yacht in the Galapagos. Location, amenities and ambiance are top considerations. The Sea Star is your home and nature your entertainment, with panoramic windows to enjoy the marvelous landscapes and especially designed local and international cuisine.
Our guides in Ecuador receive excellent reviews. They are highly trained and educated and will assist you throughout the trip. These local experts will provide “insider” information from their wealth of knowledge.
All activities and excursions are included on your Galapagos Cruise including zodiac rides, nature hikes, snorkelling and kayaking within the park. Your 4 night cruise offers something for everyone from great beaches, to colonies of sea lions and beautiful island vistas. Explore historic Quito by foot and cable car. Enjoy the Andean highlands and learn about the various indigenous groups. Stand on the equator and learn how to make Ecuadorian chocolate!
This trip has it all: flights, yachts, touring and most meals.
Starting & ending in Quito
- US $6,730 per person, twin share
- US $6,130 child, twin share
- US $400 – suite upgrade on the Sea Star and in Quito
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (Oct. 29, 2018). Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.