Jabali Private House, Ruaha National Park, Tanzania
Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
Jabali Private House is the most sophisticated safari bolthole in southern Tanzania, offering total privacy and complete flexibility in your safari itinerary. A stay at Ruaha is all about getting out on game drives and walking safaris in order to see as much as possible.
- The house
- Included services
- Add-on services
- Location & Access
- Special Offer
Jabali Private House
6 Guests - 3 Beds - 3 Bathrooms - Pool
An intimate, exclusive-use property surrounded by lofty, ancient baobab trees, Jabali Private House is perfect for families and friends. It has three bedrooms, a lounge and a dining area, plus a private pool, looking out over the dense forest that fringes the bordering Ikuka escarpment.
Explore Ruaha National Park with your private guide and vehicle on game drives, night drives, and walking safaris. Set 200 metres from Jabali Ridge and built around three majestic baobabs, Jabali Private House is the ultimate base to experience Tanzania’s wildest national park.
Ruaha National Park is known for its healthy herds of elephants and buffalo and its bold lions, which are known to take down giraffes and even elephants. Night drives allow you to spot often-elusive nocturnal creatures, while walking safaris are a great way to catch sight of smaller animals and plants or learn how to track.
A dedicated team — including a private chef, guide and vehicle — means you can choose to spend all day out on a game drive or enjoy more time at the house relaxing around the pool or savouring a long lunch.
The house has two master bedrooms and an additional twin bedroom, suitable for families with kids or adults travelling together. Enjoy your meals outside on the deck and cool off in your own private pool, or head over to neighbouring Jabali Ridge to enjoy the pool, bar, library and spa.
- Three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with indoor showers
- Two full-size double bedrooms
- Additional third bedroom with twin beds
- All beds have mosquito nets and ceiling fans
Click here for the house floor plan.
- Three en suite bedrooms
- Private plunge pool and access to the larger pool at Jabali Ridge
- In-room spa treatments and access to the spa at Jabali Ridge
- Private indoor and outdoor lounge with dining areas
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Exclusive access to a private butler and chef
- Private guide and vehicle for all activities
- Game drives and night drives
- Walking safaris
- Photographic vehicle (additional cost)
- Road transfers to/from nearest airstrip
- All meals (bush picnics available)
- All drinks included apart from cellar wines, premium spirits and champagne
- Game activities (1 vehicle and guide at disposal)
- Concierge Service
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- SPA services
- Additional specialised safari activities
Jabali Private House is located in Ruaha National Park, the largest national park in Tanzania, located in the centre of the country.
Closest airstrip: Msembe 50-minute drive
Price varies between US$4,350-6,090 per night
*price depends on season
*minimum 2 Nights required
*additional charges after 4 guests; Max. 6 guests
*Community & Conservation levy extra
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.
Get 25% off when you stay 3 nights or more between 1 Jan and 31 May 2021