Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
Melton Manor is a beautiful safari villa in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, an Eastern Cape Game Reserve . The luxurious villa offers all the conveniences of five-star lodge including a private chef, a butler, a dedicated game vehicle with ranger and tracker.
- The villa
- Included services
- Add-on services
- Location & Access
- Special Offers
8 Guests - 4 Beds - 4 Bathrooms - Pool
With sweeping views of the Afromontane Forests, Melton Manor at Kwandwe is a contemporary frontier farmhouse with a modern touch. This sole-use safari villa, where the smallest detail of your stay is planned according to your specific wishes, is perfect for family holidays, parties or groups of friends.
The welcoming villa with its four en-suite bedrooms are cleverly designed around the central courtyard and its large, inviting swimming pool, while the interiors humorously combine traditional mid 20th century furniture with the latest in South African design.
Our favourite is the interactive farm-style kitchen which invites guests to try a hand at combining flavours under the cheerful guidance of their personal chef or if the guests would rather have a more relaxing time, they can simply watch as the chef cooks up wholesome and delicious snacks whenever they want.
Melton Manor is a 4-bedroom, contemporary frontier farmhouse designed with many communal living spaces as well as private corners to retreat into.
The Manor is designed around a central courtyard with a large swimming pool where families and friends can play, relax and enjoy meals.
- Transfers to/from the lodge airstrip
- All meals, soft drinks, South African premium & sparkling wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, & game drive refreshments
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle (max 6 guests), big game walking safaris, guided bushwalks, fishing, morning visits to the Mgcamabele Community Centre (subject to availability)
- A specialist guide is available every day and guests can enjoy shared specialist experiences (chargeable)
- WiFi Internet access
- Concierge Service
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Special meals
- Additional specialised safari activities
- SPA Services
Melton Manor is located in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, a pristine safari destination in 22,000 hectares of private wilderness – making it the largest private Big Five game viewing area in South Africa.
BY AIR: Daily scheduled flight from Port Elizabeth International Airport to Kwandwe’s private airstrip. There is also a 2km tarred runway where private charters land.
BY ROAD: From Port Elizabeth it is only 160 km to the reserve on excellent roads. Travel time is around 1 hour and 45 minutes, and transfers can be arranged. Self-drive guests leave their vehicles in the car park at Heatherton Towers, and are transferred to their lodge. All transfers on the reserve are done in an open safari vehicle.
Watch this video to discovery the beauty of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve:
Price varies between CAD$ 5100-7100 per night
*price depends on season
*minimum 2 Nights required
*additional charges after 6 guests; Max. 8 guests
*Community & Conservation levy extra
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.
- 50% off return private charter flights between Kwandwe Private Game Reserve and Port Elizabeth for stays of 4 nights or more.
- Combine 3 nights at Kwandwe Private Game Reserve with 3 nights at Villa Colonial Franschhoek (Cape Winelands) and receive a complimentary full day adventure in the Winelands.