Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
Royal Belize is an all-inclusive private island that caters to your needs. On a seven-and-a-half-acre caye dotted with palm and hibiscus trees, Royal Belize is a great jumping-off point for seeing the manta rays and trumpet fish of the country’s extraordinary barrier reef. Three tropical-chic villas, a roomy bunkhouse, and an open-air palapa await for the exclusive use of 10 to 16 people.
- The island
- Included services
- Add-on services
- Location & Access
- Special Offer
16 Guests - 11 Beds - 6 Bathrooms
On a private 7.5-acre island nine miles off the coast in the South Water Caye Marine Reserve World Heritage Site, Royal Belize is the only luxury island in Belize rented exclusively to one guest party at a time. Holding up to 16 guests in three luxury villas and a bunkhouse, the island is all-inclusive and fully staffed with a private chef and concierge. Every day is a celebration at Royal Belize, complete with a sunset Champagne toast. Any adventure is possible, from helicopter rides to snorkeling the largest living barrier reef, to zipping around on jet skis. Discover pure luxury in a barefoot casual atmosphere.
Off the coast of Royal Belize is the best scuba diving and snorkeling in the western hemisphere. The flats attract professional fly fishermen, while the reef is great for trolling for bigger fish. On the island, you will enjoy the kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, small catamaran, jet skis, and a variety of beach games. Of course, most people prefer to lay in the sun on a float or read in one of the many hammocks around the caye. Mainland adventures are equally numerous and attractive. Your personal travel concierge will help you plan each day in as much detail as you prefer.
Royal Belize has fully dedicated on-island team members, including island manager, private chef, knowledgeable concierge, housekeeping, and licensed boat captain to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Royal Belize has three villas and a bunkhouse. The largest of the villas, Big House, includes three private suites. The additional two villas, Hibiscus House and Little House, are each individual suites. The Bunkhouse is located next to the Hibiscus House and offers six additional beds for children or adults.
The Grand Palapa serves as your main dining room and lounge. It is the social center of the island.
- Noshi Na (Big House), the largest house on the island, features three air-conditioned suites with uninhibited views of the Caribbean through panoramic windows. The bedrooms are furnished with king-sized beds, but we offer flexible sleeping arrangements in a variety of bed configurations to accommodate couples or families.
- Tu-li-pan Na (Hibiscus House) is nestled among lush greenery and hibiscus bushes, and includes an air-conditioned master suite with sweeping ocean views. It is furnished with a king-sized bed and features a second outdoor bed for sunbathing and stargazing.
- Ne-ne Na (Little House) is a romantic bungalow that sits on its own private beach, completely separated by water from the rest of the island and connected by bridge over a natural channel. The air-conditioned suite has a king-sized bed and its own over-the-water sun deck.
- Kei-Ki Na (Bunkhouse) is the newest unit on Royal Belize. The Bunkhouse is cooled by air-conditioning and offers six twin beds. The detached bathroom offers two showers.
- A/C and ceiling fans throughout suites
- Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage
- En-suite safes
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Phone in each villa, for communication with your concierge
- Unlimited use of water toys, floats, yoga mats, and all other sporting equipment
- Boat transfers upon arrival and departure
- Portable outdoor speakers and personal stereo in each villa
- Hammocks, lounge chairs
- High chairs and baby cribs
- Island chef, concierge, housekeeping and licensed boat captain
- Hobie Wave catamaran, jet skis, stand-up paddle boards and sea kayaks
- All meals, drinks and local alcoholic beverages
- Roundtrip commuter flights between the Belize international airport and Dangriga Airstrip / roundtrip land & boat transfer from Dangriga to Royal Belize
- All meals, drinks and local alcoholic beverages (except top-shelf liquor)
- Unlimited use of snorkeling gear, floats, yoga mats, beach toys, jet skis and all other sporting equipment
- Complimentary cell phones and air-conditioning in each room and WiFi throughout island
- 1:1 guest to staff to guest ratio including private chef and concierge
- Licensed boat captain
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Top shelf liquor
- Special meals
- SPA services
- Private Yacht Charters
- Variety of activities including SCUBA diving, zip lining, waterfall hiking, helicopter tours, cave tubing and excursions to the Mayan ruins
BY AIR & BOAT
Your concierge will assist you in booking your flight from Belize City to Dangriga where you’ll be greeted by the concierge and taken to your boat. The short commuter flight is included for each guest. A 25-minute boat ride from the mainland brings you to Royal Belize, located within the World Heritage Site of South Water Caye Marine Reserve, boasting the second largest barrier reef in the world. We recommend guests arrive by 3:45pm in order to catch the last commuter flight of the day.
Want to travel in style? Ask us about upgrading to a helicopter ride directly from Belize International Airport to your private island.
Watch this video to discovery the Royal Belize Experience:
Price varies between US$6,900-7,800 per night
*price depends on season
*minimum 3-7 Nights required
*additional charges after 10 guests; Max. 16 guests
*12.5% sales tax extra
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.
Civilized Adventures guests get the following: Guests choice of Private Island snorkel OR Private Sunset Cruise with visit to nearby private island Thatch Caye Resort