Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
Set on a migration route and bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve, Topi House offers excellent year-round game viewing. An exclusive-use, three-bedroom property in a small thorn tree forest, Topi House is perfect for groups or families who want their own space.
- The house
- Included services
- Add-on services
- Location & Access
- Special Offer
6 Guests – 3 Beds – 3 Bathrooms
Topi House is an exclusive-use, three-bedroom house with its own dedicated staff, including a private guide. As such, there is no set itinerary – you can decide how to spend your day. When you’re not on game drives, you can sip a G&T on the veranda, maybe watching the wildebeest herds that pass by between July and October. On chilly evenings, you can sit around the log fire in the lounge or the campfire outside with a pre-dinner drink.
The Mara is excellent for viewing wildlife, especially big cats. At Topi House, you’re on the edge of the Masai Mara National Reserve, where the wildebeest river crossings take place. Topi House is also right on a migration route, so from July to October, it’s possible to see the herds without even leaving the property.
Meals are prepared inhouse, using as much local produce as possible. As the house is for exclusive use, we can be flexible with meals. If you want to have breakfast or lunch out in the bush, we’ll prepare a picnic.
- Three rooms with en suite bathrooms with indoor showers
- Twin and double beds available
- Fully catered, including chef and private guide
- Three spacious en suite bedrooms
- Private outdoor veranda
- Open-plan living and dining areas
- Game drives
- Cultural visits (additional cost)
- Hot-air balloon safaris (additional cost)
- Photographic vehicle (additional cost)
- Visit of positive impact partners like Mara Elephant Project, Ol Chorro Rhino Sanctuary (additional cost)
- Road transfers to/from nearest airstrip
- All meals (bush breakfast, lunches, and picnics available)
- All drinks included apart from cellar wines, premium spirits and champagne
- Game activities (1 vehicle and guide at disposal)
- Concierge Service
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Additional specialised safari activities like Hot-air balloon safaris, photographic safaris
- Cultural excursions
Topi House is located on the edge of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Closest airstrips: Ol Kiombo, 40-minute drive
Price varies between US$2,250-3,290 per night
*price depends on season
*minimum 2 Nights required
*additional charges after 4 guests; Max. 6 guests
*Community & Conservation levy extra
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.
Get 25% off when you stay 3 nights or more between 1 Jan and 31 May 2021