Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
This house is a true retreat in the heart of the Douro, the oldest demarcated and regulated wine region in the world.
- The villa
- Included services
- Add-on services
- Location & Access
18 Guests – 11 Beds – 8 Bathrooms – Pool
Free yourself from the daily hustle and bustle. Stop. Contemplate. Live slowly. Enjoy this stunning property with plenty of privacy and comfort.
Relax whilst taking in the breath-taking views over the stunning landscape of the Alto Douro Wine Region, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Living room and dining room with fireplace and TV
- Panoramic Balcony with dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Games room with bar area, snooker, table football, TV
- Private wine cellar
- Cinema and video games room (PlayStation)
- Enclosed garage with direct access to the house
- 5 Suites with river view balcony
- 2 Connecting rooms with river view
- 1 bedroom with four single bunk beds
- Private Bath
- Hair Dryer
- Luxury Amenities
- TV set
- Air conditioning and heating
- Jacuzzi with river view
- Turkish bath
- Gym room
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Laundry room
- Heated pool, sun loungers, towels and parasols
- Dining area with outdoor kitchen and gas/firewood BBQ
- Panoramic terraces
- Garden, vineyard and olive grove
- Chill-out area with fireplace
- Welcome Port
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Concierge service
*For minimum 7 nights stays
Welcome cocktail, complimentary dinner
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Meals at home (except breakfast)
- Car rental
The villa is located on The UNESCO-listed Douro valley, in central-northern Portugal.
BY AIR: Nearest airport is Porto.
BY ROAD: A 1 hour and 30-minute drive from Porto airport.
CAD$2,350 per night
*price varies depending on the season
*no minimum night required
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.