Date: Choose your dates
Travel Style: Private Retreat
The glamour, gorgeous sea and glorious weather of the Costa del Sol are yours in this luxury villa.
- The villa
- Included services
- Add-on services
12 Guests – 6 Beds – 6 Bathrooms – Pool – Sea view
This villa is set slightly inland from the Málaga coast with the nearest beaches just 10 minutes away by car.
Málaga’s has a beautiful historic centre, fine museums including the Picasso museum, a vibrant gastronomic scene and lively streets bustling with cafés, tapas bars and shops.
Questions? Please contact one of the Civilized Adventures’ Adventure Travel Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sleeps up to 12 guests
5 bedrooms plus 1 staff bedroom
- Ground floor:
- Bedroom 1: Bathroom with tub overlooking the garden
- First floor:
- Bedroom 2: Master suite with Queen size bed, Jacuzzi, terrace, sea views
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with bathroom – bathtub, sea views
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with bathroom – bathtub
- Bedroom 5: – family-kids suite (two floors) with two beds above – and another bed below bathroom with bathtub, sea views
- Bedroom – staff
- Indoor swimming pool
- Security system
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Stunning sea views
- Swimming pool
- BBQ Area
- Beautiful, spacious garden
- WiFi Internet access
- Concierge service
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Fresh groceries
- Car rental
- SPA Services
- Green Fees Golf
The villa is located in the province of Málaga, in the south of Spain, Costa del Sol.
BY AIR: Nearest airport is Málaga.
BY ROAD: Short 20-minute drive from Málaga airport. The villa is a 20-minute drive to the beautiful town of Málaga
Price varies between CAD$ 2,230-5,270 per night
*price depends on season
*minimum 5-7 Nights required
*All rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us if you’d like more information or to book.