Date: April 15 – 27, 2022 – Limited availability!
Travel Style: Cruising
Join Denell Falk on this unique expedition to explore the natural wonders of the Indian Ocean from the marvelously eclectic Zanzibar to the Aldabra atoll in the Seychelles.
- The Host
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Route
Date: April 15 – 27, 2022
Host: Denell Falk, CEO of Civilized Adventures
Cost: Exclusive savings with Civilized Adventures apply, see costing tab and call us for details!
The little known Aldabra atoll is made of a large coral reef which surrounds a huge lagoon. Despite being part of the Seychelles, the atolls are nearly impossible to get to, so now house a diverse and thriving biodiversity including the world’s largest population of giant tortoises. Not only will you spend an overnight in this stupendous place, but you’ll also get a chance to spot a multitude of seabirds, spend ample time snorkelling the crystalline waters of Anse Marron and Anse Source and enjoy a very different idea of tropical paradise.
Silver Explorer has been designed for navigating in some of the world’s most remote destinations. A fleet of 12 Zodiac boats allows you to visit even the most off-the-beaten path locations and an expert Expedition Team provides insight and understanding to each adventure.
Questions? Please contact Julie, one of the Civilized Adventures’ Custom Travel Advisors at email@example.com
© Images courtesy of Silversea Cruises
Sounds interesting? To receive a full printable dossier of the voyage, please click here.
Important note: This itinerary is a tentative outline of what you’ll experience on this voyage; please be aware that no specific itinerary can be guaranteed.
Denell Falk founded Civilized Adventures in 1994, building on 13 years in adventure travel. Drawing from many rich travel experiences, Denell is an astute critic of what’s worth adding to a trip, and she never stops looking for new and exciting options for our clients.
Denell has been hosting groups for over 30 years, including special journeys testing out new experiences. She has led many groups to Africa (from traditional safari-based countries to the mysterious pyramids of Egypt), Asia, the South Pacific, Europe, South and Central America, as well as expedition cruises to Antarctica, the Spitsbergen region, and our Maritimes.
- Economy class round trip flights*
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in Zanzibar
- Transfers (between airport, hotel and ship)
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Spacious suites with butler service
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Choice of restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including select wines, spirits and soft drinks
- In-suite dining and room service
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Onboard entertainment
- Onboard gratuities
*from major North American gateways. Additional business class upgrade available at reduced price, ask us!
- Travel & Personal accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- All items of a personal nature
- Any increases due to circumstances beyond our control
For a taste of this exciting adventure, check out this video!
Price starting at CA$14,310 per person:
- Based on double occupancy in Explorer Suite. Other suites available, ask us for more details!
- Price includes a 10% Early Booking Bonus (must book & pay in full by May 31st, 2021)
Civilized Adventures Bonus CA$250 shipboard credit per suite.
Past Silversea guests may be eligible for extra benefits!
Sound Interesting? Call us, we have lots of fabulous specials! Book early for the best deals.
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (March 1, 2021). A deposit of 15% reserves your space. Itinerary is subject to change due to improvements or changes in local conditions; prices are subject to change.