- Insider's Tips
- Trip Route
Date: Choose your dates!
Host: Local Expert Guides
Cost: Varies by experience, ask us!
Trip Type: Top Pick, African Safaris
See the best of Southern Africa with this grand voyage through Cape Town, Victoria Falls and three thrillingly different safari experiences in Botswana. Embrace Cape Town with its world-class restaurants, hotels, shops, and galleries; admire the Victoria Falls, an awe-inspiring beauty and track some of Africa’s most popular wildlife on daily games drives.
- Visit Table Mountain, one of the seven world wonders
- Enjoy a wine tour through the South African countryside
- Take in the powerful Victoria Falls
- Admire the natural spectacle of Okavanga Delta from the air
- Walk in the wild with majestic elephant herd at Abu Camp
- Game drives and walking safaris through some of Africa’s top National Parks
Questions? Please contact Kylan, our African specialist.
- Cape Town, South Africa (3 nights)
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (2 nights)
- Selinda Reserve, Botswana (3 nights)
- Okavango Delta, Botswana (3 nights)
- Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana (3 nights)
Our Adventure Travel Specialist Kylan Falk dreams of Africa’s prolific wildlife and having the opportunity to get close with nature. This trip begins in Cape Town for a little city life, before embarking on the ultimate safari to some of the best wildlife areas in the world. “My delight would be Abu Camp’s unique elephant interaction opportunity and ending the day with a Gin Tonic!”
Due to great currency fluctuation, prices for all of our services will be quoted upon request. This policy enables us to provide you with the most competitive quotes consistent with actual currency exchange rates. We invite you to browse through our website to select the travel style that meets your needs, our travel planners are only a call/email away ready to provide any assistance in designing your custom itinerary. Please contact us for more information.