- Insider's Tips
Date: Choose your dates
Host: Local guides
Cost: Varies by experience, ask us!
See the best of Southern Africa with this grand voyage through Cape Town, Victoria Falls and three thrillingly different safari experiences in Botswana. Embrace Cape Town with its world-class restaurants, hotels, shops, and galleries; admire the Victoria Falls, an awe-inspiring beauty and track some of Africa’s most popular wildlife on daily games drives.
- Visit Table Mountain, one of the seven world wonders
- Enjoy a wine tour through the South African countryside
- Take in the powerful Victoria Falls
- Admire the natural spectacle of Okavanga Delta from the air
- Walk in the wild with majestic elephant herd at Abu Camp
- Game drives and walking safaris through some of Africa’s top National Parks
Questions? Please contact Kylan, our African specialist.
- Cape Town, South Africa (3 nights)
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (2 nights)
- Selinda Reserve, Botswana (3 nights)
- Okavango Delta, Botswana (3 nights)
- Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
Our Adventure Travel Specialist Kylan Falk dreams of Africa’s prolific wildlife and having the opportunity to get close with nature. This trip begins in Cape Town for a little city life, before embarking on the ultimate safari to some of the best wildlife areas in the world. "My delight would be Abu Camp’s unique elephant interaction opportunity and ending the day with a Gin Tonic!"
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure.
Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.