Date: Choose your dates Host: Local guides Cost: Varies by experience, ask us! The trip starts in Rwanda, known as a country with 1000 hills. It is home to chimpanzees, mountain gorillas, and stunning scenery. Enjoy Chimp trekking and our favorite, gorilla trekking. After Rwanda, you will travel down to the beautiful city of Cape Town (also one of our favorites). Enjoy the unique topography the city offers as well as excellent food and wine. Take insights such as Cape Point, Table Mountain and the Cape Winelands. Continue along the coast through the Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves as well as staying in a very fancy treehouse! Finish the trip off with a safari in the Shamwari Game reserve which will not disappoint.
- Stay in luxury hotels and lodges throughout
- Enjoy chimps trekking and canopy walk in Nyungwe Forest
- Hike the Volcanoes National Park in search of gorillas
- A culinary exploration of Babylonstoren, one of the oldest Cape Dutch farms
- Taste some of South Africa's finest local wines
- Experience white shark cage diving, an ultimate adventure activity
- Spot the Big 5 at Shamwari, malaria-free private game reserve
- Kigali (1 night)
- Nyungwe Forest National Park (2 nights)
- Volcanoes National Park (3 nights)
- Kigali (1 night)
- Cape Town (3 nights)
- Paarl Valley (2 nights)
- Whale Coast (3 nights)
- Plettenberg Bay (3 nights)
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve (3 nights)
VISIT HERE to see the details of our sample itinerary and contact us to customize your own adventure!
We invite you to utilize Civilized Adventures’ extensive experience to help you plan your personal trip. We will listen to your ideas, discuss logistics, explain value, and make suggestions to further enhance your experience. We will execute on every detail to deliver your ideal civilized adventure. Call or e-mail to set up your personal, complimentary consultation (virtual or in-person) with one of our “Adventure Travel Specialists”.